The Green Mop is proud to provide eco-friendly cleaning services in the Washington, DC area. Call (703) 647-9094 to schedule your first appointment.
The Green Mop tackles all housekeeping chores for both residential and commercial clients. We provide all needed equipment and green, eco-friendly cleaning products. We go above and beyond for our clients. Service can be scheduled on a non-rotational system, where we clean each room from floor to ceiling on each visit, or we can clean any number of rooms on a rotational basis to best fit your needs and budget. Contact us today and we will design a unique service plan for you!
Routine Residential Cleaning
Our routine residential cleaning includes the following:
- Tidy rooms
- Vacuum couches, including under all cushions
- Periodically flip cushions if desired
- Vacuum all vents
- Vacuum carpets, rugs, and stairs, including all edges
- Clean underneath area rugs
- Remove cobwebs
- Clean blinds, windowsills, lamps, light fixtures, furniture, and woodwork
- Dust picture frames, knickknacks, shelves, and baseboards within reach
- Wash/Mop all hard floors
- Empty and clean ashtrays and wastebaskets and replace trash bags
- Dispose of all trash
- Clean glass surfaces such as mirrors and pictures
- Clean sliding glass doors (one set included)
- Make beds and wash bed linens if needed
- Clean and sanitize cabinets, cupboard fronts, tables, and chairs
- Clean, scrub, and sanitize sinks and faucets
- Clean and sanitize countertops and backsplashes
- Clean range top, under stove top, drip pans, burner grates, and control knobs
- Clean, dry, and shine all appliance surfaces and range hood cover
- Clean refrigerator top and exterior
- Clean microwave oven inside and out including turntable
- Wash floor
Oven cleaning is available for an additional $20. Refrigerator interior cleaning (including freezer) is available for $30+ depending on level of soiling.
- Clean, scrub, and sanitize showers, bathtubs and sinks
- Clean and sanitize vanities and backsplashes
- Clean and sanitize toilets including bowl, seat, lid, tank, and base
- Clean mirrors
- Polish chrome
- Scrub floors and tile walls
- Sanitize cabinet fronts
- Clean all shelves, fixtures, and items on vanity
Our rate is 90 dollars per hour for 2 cleaners or 135 per hour for 3 cleaners. Discounts are available for realtors and for those who sign up for regular weekly or biweekly cleanings.
Our rate is 99 dollars for 2 rooms or less — or just $60 if done at the same time as house cleaning. Additional rooms cost $40 per room.
OPTIONAL ADD-ON RESIDENTIAL CLEANING SERVICES (Call for Pricing)
- Laundry wash and fold
- Empty dishwasher
- Flip mattresses
- Clean exhaust fan
- Sweep porch
- Sweep garage
- Polish silver
- Window washing by hand
- Wall washing – spot clean or entire wall (latex paint only)
- Interior cabinet cleaning
- Clean out fireplace (must be unused for at least 72 hours)
- Clean additional sliding glass doors
- Remove books from bookshelves and clean shelves
- Water plants
- Accept deliveries
We take care of gyms, offices, spas, commercial kitchens, home businesses, and more. Pricing is based on desired tasks, complexity, number of cleaning staff required, and time needed to complete the tasks. Each businesses is different, but rates are typically $75-$80 per hour. Call us for a free on-site estimate.
MOVE OUT CLEANING
Our move out cleaning is a deep cleaning that includes the inside of appliances, cabinets, etc. We charge the same hourly rate as routine residential cleaning, but the job takes longer since we are cleaning areas not covered in a general cleaning. Call us for a free estimate!
ADDITIONAL SERVICES (2 hour minimum)
We are happy to assist you with a variety of general labor jobs that don’t require special tools or equipment. These include, but are not limited to:
- Power washing
- Yard work
- Dog walking
- Packing and unpacking
- Moving in or out (carrying boxes and small items)
Call us at (703) 647-9094 for assistance with your labor jobs even if they are not on the list, and we will do our best to help! Pricing depends on the type of work and the number of assistants required.